Quote of the Week

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."
-Leonardo da Vinci



Tuesday, March 31, 2020

A Lil Update: Plant Babies and Reading Ideas!



Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well! I miss seeing all your smiling faces! As I mentioned in the video above, here is the link to Grimm's Fairy Tales online: http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/52521 
Please keep in mind this is not homework, just a fun suggestion if you have a spare bit of time to use creatively in the coming days!

Make sure you get permission from your parents if you decide to try my suggestion, and if you create an artwork based on it,  please email it to me at carce-lindsay@archwayarete.org so I can see your beautiful work! Who knows, I might even post some,  with your permission of course!😊

Happy reading! And drawing!
- Ms. Arce-Lindsay