Quote of the Week

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."
-Leonardo da Vinci



Wednesday, September 2, 2015

First Grade: Parent Help!

Hello First Grade Families!

I am humbly requesting assistance from a small number of you to assist me in mounting some of your students wonderful work. Below is a link to a Sign-Up Genius if you would like to assist. Please note that currently, I have only three slots available. I know there is a possibility that more of you would be interested in helping with your child's art class, and for those of you that might not be able to help this time, don't worry! I will certainly be needing your help in the future, and I will be posting about more ways you can help soon. Thank you for all you do, and if you have any further questions, please feel free to email me!

With much appreciation,

-Ms. Arce-Lindsay


Group Organizing Made Easy!

Hello!

You have been invited by Candace Arce-Lindsay to sign up for "First Grade: Parent Help." Please click on the link below to view the online sign up sheet.