Quote of the Week

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."
-Leonardo da Vinci



Tuesday, October 13, 2015

1st Quarter Letter Grades and Parent Conferences

Hello 4th-5th Grade Archway Families!

It has come to my attention that due to a technical error, your student's letter grades did not get printed on his or her quarterly report card. First of all, I apologize for any confusion or distress this may have caused. Secondly, please rest assured that each student did receive a letter grade for their 1st quarter. I will send out that letter grade with the second quarter grade, so that you can easily view what grade your student received their first quarter as well. However, if you would like that letter grade sooner, please feel free to contact me and I will be happy to send it as soon as possible. Again, I apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused, and if there is anything further you need from me, please do not hesitate to ask.

I look forward to meeting with some of you for conferences this week, and I hope your fall break was splendid.

Cheers!

-Ms. Arce-Lindsay