Quote of the Week

"The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding."
-Leonardo da Vinci



Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Happy New Year and Welcome Back!!!

Dear Archway Arete Families,

I am excited to welcome you back after our Winter Break! I hope everyone is feeling safe and healthy, and I hope you enjoyed your break and holidays and are refreshed and ready for a new year! 
Fine art, especially the visual arts, is a great passion of mine, and I am looking forward to sharing  that passion with your students as the year continues. This semester, I hope to see students continue to expand their visual vocabulary and curiosity, and flourish in their creativity as we continue our art education with safety, encouragement and enthusiasm.
If you have any questions, whether it be about curriculum, class, or even if you would like to know if there are ways you can help, please feel free to contact me. My email is listed below if you have any questions in particular, so please feel free to use it! Here’s to a fantastic New Year!

With sincerity,

Ms. Arce-Lindsay